Friday, October 3, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

Ahoy there,today my day well happy all the time coz raya is already started 2 days ago.We celebrate happily.

On the first day of raya,we went to cemetary to melawat my granpa,my aunty,umm i think thats all.Then we went to Cheras,the first house we went to celebrate raya,haha.Then we went back home and cook noddle curry,tomato rice,and chicken rendang.My relatives come came to my house about 7.30pm and my fathers friends are here too.Then they went to Seremban about 10pm,the good news is I get duit raya,the bad news is,my uncles Renault cant start the engine,shit,this car maintenance too expensive.Then they borrowed my fathers Proton Wira.

On the second day of raya,we went to Kuala Pilah,Seremban and Getam.This is the first time we went raya in a long distance trip.We arrived home about 8.00.Then we went to my aunt's house.Such a tired day tho.

Umm i think thats all i have to say now and i just want to say that SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYONE AND I WANT TO SAY THAT IM SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE TO ALL OF YOU.

So c'ya

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...
pergi kuala pilah..
kmpg aku kat situ la..
kuang3