Monday, September 29, 2008

toot

Ahoy matey,today my day is,umm well happy all the time.I woke up this morning about 4.30am for "sahur",we ate burgers and fried rice,um yummy and full tank,lol.Then after "sahur",watching my elder brother playing Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns of The Patriots on my beloved buddy,Play Station 3.Sheesh this game really sucks me in because it has weapon customization,then sneaking through enemies,massive boss fights,and it has a the best graphics ever,way cooler than my XBOX 360.

Then i crash landed around 8.00am because I was too sleepy,argh banyak miss cut scenes.When I woke up,saw that he had finished the whole game already,aww.After that,we went to Mines to buy new shoes for me and my elder brother,well my shoes cost around RM 209,umm maybe,hehe.Then the shop owner gave me 50% discount,I bought skate shoes from NNS,its imported from the US.After settle everything,we went back home.

Umm I think thats all for now folks and so BABAI!,i mean bye bye..

p.s:today I saw many familiar faces around Mines,and it was my classmates and school mates.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..
gi mines bukan nak ajak aku...
HUH!!! x per kau...
mahal gila kasut kau...
ish3....
kuang3
apa2 pun...
selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin kawan..
=)