Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my magical morning

hahaha this is my first poem,well shall we start it




When i woke up this morning and i saw your face
My small little world sprang to life
The sun's magical rays were dancing gaily
The dews from from the midnight mist-such gleam and shine
as i made a little swirl
I sang myself a little song,"I miss you"
From somewhere nearby,I heard a sparrows chirp
Oh what a wonderful morning voila!
Idly I frolicked barefoot on the crisp damp grass
I heard the buzz of the bees
The sweet sound of the morning bells
Oh they're singing a song for me!
So I tilted my head then saw the sky
The cottony clouds were never whiter
Blue lotuses floated gracefully,proud to fully bloom
The roses were never redder
And somewhere far away at the distant horizon
I hope your world is singing too
Oh what a marvellous thing thing to feel like this
I've fallen in love with you!



Daniel

0 comments: