Thursday, September 25, 2008

Freedom Writers

Looo everyone,its already 11.55pm and i cant wait till 12.00am starts,haha because this Friday is the last day of school.Next week hari raya strikes!,yes I cant wait to get more "duit raya" and ohh PS3!,I felt lazy to go to school this morning because nothing to do there,no studies,done all sorts of craps,and so on.

One thing that I hate alot is,PMR exams after raya,aww come on.People should celebrate raya with joy,but I celebrate raya with fear,umm maybe LOL.Well today my school had test,Bahasa Melayu and Geography.Im good at Geography and Bahasa Melayu,umm not bad and I still can do it.Then after school,I've been waiting outside of my house for 45 minutes because my mom went to fetch my twins brother and my little sister.I was burning outside and started to get angry.

At evening,I went to my friends house and you know,talk all sorts of craps,cars,phones and fire crackers!.My friend,Izzat he said to me that he scared of fire crackers?,I was like what the hell?.Then we went to buy foods for buka puasa then.

Umm i think thats all for now and I need to snore snore ans snore,haha..

ok c'ya

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...
kena tunggu luar rumah 45 minit!!
next time asked for house key..
u shoul have one friend..