Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back To The Past

Mood:I felt guilty,I think i've done something bad to her.

Hello guys,I should write this this blog this evening,when I came back home,i felt tired and sleepy.Well lets continue this,i just want to tell all of you back to the past.


Lets start this when i was 13,I remember when my school got prefect interview,I joined the prefect,when I was in the audition,the prefect teacher asked me that "why do you want to be a prefect?",then i said to him that "I want to be a prefect because I want to take care of my school and,change the students attitude".After the interview,the prefect teacher gave me a piece of paper,I dunno its some kind of a diagnostic test,after the test,the prefect teacher said that i pass the test's.Well i was like yeah GREAT SUCCESS!.Then when new year celebration,me,my family and my cousins stay at Hotel Impiana for 2 days 1 night.When new years celebration,me,my father,my uncle and my close cousin,Kitz went to a night club called "7 ate nine".Its a descent night club ok.I was like wow I went there 3 times with my cousin and it was cool.Both of us sit on an bar and drink coke,guys im not an alcoholic ok.I remember what the DJ plays Bob Sinclair:World Hold On,Underworld:Born Slippy,I think thats all i remember,hehe.

When i was 14,on 24 April,got camps for prefects at Agro Tech Resort.We went there about 3 days and 2 nights.I love that place because its clean,peaceful forest,clean river waters and its cold here,haha.When the first day i went there,i was like a tourist,i brought a big bag full of clothes,my blankets,my goose feather pillow and my toilet utensils.After I arrived there,i saw Nabila walk towards me,I was looking at her and she looking at me,then i waved and say hello to her,then she waved and say hello to me too.Then her friend,Shazuanie,annoys me she said to me that "heh why you waved at her? is she ur girlfriend?".Then I was like,WTF!?,How she can said to me that like that?,then i said to her that "come on shes just a friend,u think i was falling in love with her? hey i like her as a a friend ok".Then both of them walk away while Nabila is still looking at me and she gave me a sweet smile,aww.After that all of us separated into groups,i dunno how many.Then the next morning,I joined my group and we went for a "Jungle Trekking",Jungle Trekking is fun.We walked through the river.When we walked through the river,me and Sherwin talking about the 4X4 Expedition,he said to me that his father is a 4X4 driver,i said to him that "4X4 expedition suits you because u like four wheeled cars."After we arrived to our camp,we went for tea time,hehe.After that we went for prayers.At night,one of us should gave a speech.Oh no,I must gave a speech,my friends said to me that i looked pale and scared,come on I no good at giving speeches.Then i said to my partner that "you were suppose to gave a speech to them,not me because ur good at giving speeches.",then she said "ok".and she gave us a speech about "why the students getting better then ever".After the speech,we went for dinner and we go to bed.The last morning,after "subuh"prayers,the prefect teacher said to us that,after "subuh"prayers,we going swimming in the river!,hey mandi sungai pukul 6.30 am.Whoa the river is so cold like we were trapped in a freezer.We mandi till 10.30 am.The funniest part is my best friend,Zunnu,peed at my head while i was swimming in the river,EWW that was gross.After enjoyng the river,we dressed up and we packed out things and we went for a photograph session.After that we went to school while our parents waiting for us.When i arrived at school,me and my family went to Sungai Wang to send my XBOX 360 console, because my game console is dead.When new year celebration starts as usual we went clubbing.This time the musics is more cooler then the last.The DJ played this song David Guetta:The world is mine.I htink thats all i remeber.We were dancing and dancing,sheesh i was dancing like,aish dunno what to say.

I think thats all for today..SO c'ya folks

0 comments: