Friday, September 5, 2008

Start a war

Halu guys,tomorrow its going to be a miserable day for me coz tomorrow my parents going to take my PMR trial result.Well its going to start a war.I feel scared and feel like going to die,my class teacher said that my results getting better than my MID YEAR exam.Well i just wait and see.I've been waiting for my McDonald Breakfast set for"sahur",WEE!.I just sit in front of my 32 inch tv and switch on the XBOX 360 gaming console listening to musics.I hope my parents will be impressed coz my results getting better then the last,well i hope so.Im so bored,sleepy and cold here,cold like i was trapped in an ice box,LOLx.

Well i gtg now,so c'ya.

p.s:when i want to talk to someone,sure something happens like busy,ignored,and so on.If they want to talk to me,i just talked to them

0 comments: