Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally,Those Shitty PMR Days Are Over

Hey hey everyone,its go time.Well lets start our "happy times" now.I was happy because PMR examinations are over forever,i guess,LOL.When i went back home at 9.30am,I head to my room,rip my clithes off,take a shower,and head to my lousy laptop and have fun with it.

Then,this evening,my girl gave me a phone call.When she called me,her voice changed and she was happy when i was talking top her,well i was happy that time.She said that she missed my voice so much,aww.Later i reload her phone and start our conversation using text messages,from evening till night we were talking non stop,haha.After finished talking to her,me,my lil sister and my cousin watch Sponge Bob Square pants,i was laughing,laughing,and laughing out loud.

After watching Sponge bob,me and my cousin watched,Club Hitz.There's a couple interviewed with "Altimet",the amous Malaysian Rapper,He (Altimet) asked the guy,"whats ur favourite genre?,the guy said,i like pure techno.WTF!?,pure techno?,come on dude,it should be,house,trance,electronica,Euro-Techno,Dance,Techno.Then we were "merapu" about Carl Cox,the famous DJ and he's from,i dunno,i think he's from UK or something.I was laughing about his name,his name sounds like,Carl Cocks,LOL.


Alright guys i guess thats all for now and the next story coming soon.C'ya.

No matter the sky is black or blue,
No matter Theres a star or moon,
As long as heart is true.

-Ameera Syahida (My Girl)-

P.S:my girl went to Melaka 3 days 2 nights,she said,"i wish that u was here with me,we can love together.Aww.

0 comments: