Monday, October 6, 2008

cant sleep atp night,to you by my side

Hey everyone,school strikes back again,well the first day of my school today was like fun because everyone missed me and i missed them to.This morning when i was at school,my classmates called me "Professor Daniel" because i'm wearing glasses and im smart in science,hehe.Then when recess time,my close friend,Nabilah,she ran towards me and she invited me to a "Prefects Party" after PMR examinations.So heres the conversation,

Nabilah:Azwan,awak nak pergi Jamuan Pengawas lepas PMR tak?,jom la pergi saya ajak awak ni.

Me:Umm bole gak,berapa kena bayar?

Nabilah:Kena bayar RM 25 je.

Me:Ok,dalam minggu ni I bayar ok.

Nabilah:Ok.

Thats the end of our conversation.Well she was like desperate about it,first i thought she was a descent girl and a shy looking girl,i think her mood kinda happy,i guess.
After school,i was Husna,sitting in front of my school main entrance,when i walked in front of her,she smiled at me and she said "lawa cermin mata,awak hensem gak,hehe",erk i was like,WOW,well i just accepted it.

When i arrived home,rain down on me heavily and i was soaking wet and i was waiting outside of my house around 5 minutes.I was cold and shivering.Then my girlfriend missed call me 4 times,then i sent her text message to her,so i just wait for her reply then she called me using public phone,she said to me that her class prefect took her phone away,i said to her that i missed her so much.

Alright guys i think thats all for now,umm the next story continues.

bye bye


p.s:i was waiting for her phone call,I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

0 comments: