Wednesday, October 8, 2008

La means no in Arab language

Hey hey everyone,i have 4 days before PMR strikes,i felt abit nervous about it.Well today my day is,well happy all the time with my girl,talk to her till day and night.I made her angry this evening because i didnt reply my message,that time i was taking a shower,then i call her phone,she didnt answer.Then she sent me a text message,she said,why u didnt reply my message then she cry,then i consoled her and said to her that im sorry.

At night,her friend,Natasha called me using public phone,my gf besties likes my voice,they said my voice sounds "macho",*giggles*.I was like,wow this is the first time my gf said that,except Natasha,i think shes jealous,no i dont think so.One thing that i didnt know is my gf owns a PS2,whoa thats cool,next time i play PS2 with her together,but she said to me that shes getting bored with because shes the only daughter in her family,aww i felt so sorry about her.

Alright guys i think thats all for now on,so c'ya.

p.s:sheesh my classmates getting more retard than ever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

according to my experience...
all u need to do is 'i'm sorry honey' when she was angry...

anyway..jgn mabuk bercinta sangat...