Saturday, October 25, 2008

im like bat again

Checking in,this is Raging Raven preparing for an air strike over,lol.Alright i think im not going to bed again today,i dunno why.So i just sit infront of my lousy laptop and have fun with it.Sheesh,my laptop screen popped off last night,then i feel like crying,laughing,angry and being a psycho,yes its true.First,i was crying,then,showing my rage,next,laugh out loud,and finally i feel like hang myself.Later, i fixed my laptop screen,and it works,haha.

Then,i was talking to Adlina for 3 hours non-stop,it was fun.She was busy memotong bawang,daun kunyit,all sorts of herbs,mungkin ada open house kat dia kot,*giggles*,I was looking through her pics on myspace,and i scratched my head and think,which one i want to comment her photos anyway?,she upload many photos and SHES HOT!,hahaha,shit,how can i say that?,i scared that my girl mad at me then,nehh she wont do that to me anyway.

Umm alright guys i think thats all for today right now so c'ya..

Shes the myth that i have to believe in,
All i need to make it real is one more reason,
And i dont know what to do,
I dont know what to do,
When she makes me sing.

-Azwan Daniel-

0 comments: