Monday, November 3, 2008

Techy-Techy

Hey buddies,today my day is abit tired and alil bit of happy,i guess,hehe.Well i just came beck from school 1 hour ago and it was fun,went back home with my dudes,Izzat,Nazrin and Haiqal.We were talking all sorts of craps,life,love and i think thats all,i guess.

The person who went back home is Nazrin,then Izzat wants to borrow Nazrin's ductape to stick at his tail deck (skateboard tail).Next is Izzat,then me,at last Haiqal,if he aint first,he's last,LOL.

When i arrived home,my brother starts to make me feel angry,because he asked me,"why are you so late? gi dating ke?",then i answered back,"bontot kau la aku gi dating,bas tinggal suda la".Then i head upstairs,takes off my clothes and take a shower.Later,had lunch.Then i head to my room and have fun with my lousy laptop.

Alright,i think thats all for now folks and have a nice day everyone.Thank You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kuang3....

aku tak pat nak main basket arini...

sedih la....

A.Daniel said...

umm harini mana de main basketball,harini ada x-plorace je..