Wednesday, November 5, 2008

i got no job to do,but i dont want no problem

Holla everyone,i should say,it was a sick day for my health status,and a good day for my physical works,LOL.Alright,its already 10.37pm and i was waiting for Izzat to online in Yahoo Messenger,shesh.

This morning,when i was at school,my face looks all the time.Then,my friends called me to hang out with them,i just ignored them and i sat on a bench calm myself down.Later,assembly starts,then i saw Nabilah,walking towards me and she smiled at me,she gave me a big big smile,hehe.Well,happy time starts.

After the assembly,all of us (me and my retarded SMK Cheras Jaya students) went to the school hall and my counselor plays DVD using laptop at the hall,we were watching theatre style.First,I thought we are going to watch "Kung Fu Panda" movie,then my counselor changed it to "Independance Day",jyeahh now this is what i called,MOVIES!,haha!.After watching that movie,we went for recess.

After recess,Me,Azizol,Nabilah,Fiza,Diyana,Faizul and my discipline unit teachers cleaning to prefects room for tommorrows Prefetcs Party (for teachers),Prefetcs student celebrate at evening.

Umm i think thats all for today now and the story continues tommorrow,alright,c'ya.

P.S:aww i keep on followin this girl (Nabilah) till the end of school.Then,i'll be sitting at the girls table for tommorrows Prefects Party,sheesh this is going to be a blushy day for me,i guess..

0 comments: