Saturday, November 8, 2008

Japanese Tuners Gone Wild




I’m sure all of us have heard of ‘Girls Gone Wild’, this is also along the same lines but rather ‘Tuners Gone Wild’ than girls. I want to know what was going through their heads, how would you drive up a ramp with those bumpers nevermind a speed hump, I’m sure Japanese roads are not that great. And what would the cops think when you roll up next to them with your exhaust looking like it’s about to shoot down a satellite? I really hope this trend doesn’t catch up in Malaysia, I guess I can take consolation in the fact that our Malaysian roads won’t be able to sustain such bumpers and the cops, well this will just give them more of a reason for “duit-kopi” and the JPJ, let’s not even go there. Those who are getting ideas, THIS IS NOT COOL !!



0 comments: