Saturday, January 3, 2009

ermmm

err hello guy,its ben a long time i didnt update my blog though,because my computer is already "rosak" and became a victim of "Software Counterfeiting",err i dont know why.Now im using my elder bro's laptop now "scratches head".Ehem,its already 2009 and i think is going to be better than 2008,well this year im going to study to a boarding school *slaps head* oh no,then im going to miss my friends and most of all,MY PHONE!,sheesh.Err i dont know what to do here because im bored and nervous because schools starts on monday.Alright guys im outta here,c'ya

p.s:well i just want to say that im sorry to Celine,Angelica and Pamelia,and all of my friends in YM and MSN because i didnt chat with you for a long time ago..Fifi,i've been waiting ;)

3 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

good luck bro!!! belajar rajin2 ye..hehe..may the force be with you. definitely everyone is going to miss you ^_^

Anonymous said...

what?!!!!

sekolah asrama...
huhuhuhuhu...x de kawan dah aku...
sedih wei

A.Daniel said...

err yeah everyone gonna miss me,and im gonna miss you guys too..haha