Monday, December 22, 2008

words

hey guys
here's the words that i wrote in my book

"I sent u a letter to make urself feel better,and you told me that ur better now"

"What you're gonna say when its all over?"

"We are so young,our lies had just begun and its already we are close to an escape from this world"

"When i woke up in the morning,your face comes out from my mind and it amazed me because you're my special one"

"The pain keeps hurting me and it hurts more than she does,Shes the drug who can heal my heart all the time"

"Such a bright morning sun and it shines beautifully"

"I was walking through the doorway,i heard you calling from the hall to find you in the bathroom not breathing at all"

"Living under guard,wind is on my neck,the sun is on my face,and it was a beautiful day without you"

more words coming soon

c'ya

0 comments: