Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not Again

Well,my classmates makes me angry this morning again.They throw papers on me,they making fun of me and the most SHITTY part is,THEY THROW THE MUTHAFUCKING BLACKBOARD DUSTERS ON ME!!!.I was like,what's wrong with me anyway??,did I do anything wrong with you BITCHES???.

While recess,my DUMB classmates hit my back while eating fried noodles.Then i said in my mind 'should i transform into The Hulk?'.After that,my friend asking,whats wrong with me??

Zack:What's wrong with u?
Me:SHIT HAPPENS.
Zack:why?
Me:Zunnu and his retarded friends making fun of me.
Zack:I knew it.
Me:yeah.
Zack:Heh,who wants to make friends with him anyway?.Even Rizal,Fitri and my friends
also hates him alot.He likes to humiliate us.
Me:Oh,i didn't know that all of u also hates him.
Zack:yeah.

After finished talking with Zack,I head back to class,sitting alone and being EMO.HECK YEAH I would like to be an Emo 1 day.WEEE!! NO MATHS TODAY!!,LOL..After that,we study English language and later we study History.

Okay i think thats all for today so

C'YA!

0 comments: