Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nighthawk

Good Morning everyone,I woke up about 7.00am in the morning.Thats weird,I slept about 3.30am and i woke up early this morning.Yes waking early in the morning has many benefits.Then,after i woke up,I just heard Jets flying on top if my house and it was vibrating and loud,I cant hear any musics,ceyh pakai handsfree pon tak dengar bunyi,LOL.Wah my beds shaking,hehe,then I cepat-cepat lari keluar nk tengok terbang.Hehehe,I think its MIGS flying just now if im not mistaken.My father said that he wants to bring me to a Military Convention ,I duno where is it.Aii nanti bole gak nk naik MIA2 Abrams,hahaha.I just sit in my room and chat,dgr lagu,then anything.So thats all for now,see if i got time i just update more post,hehe.

bye bye


p.s:If my budgets are good,i want to share some credits with someone that i want,LOL.

0 comments: