Sunday, July 13, 2008

untitled

hey guys,it's already 1.37 and i'm not sleeping yet,coz i just came back from TGV (Tanjung Golden Village)theatres to watch Hellboy 2:The Golden Army movie.That movie kinda interesting.Actually i'm a big fan of Hellboy,hehehe...I was chatting with my friend on MSN while blogging...hehehe...I think im going to play my XBOX 360 after blogging this..My god i felt so boriiiing here..Wanna know something?,yerterday,I take a picture of DIESEL clothing banner at KL..Well theres an error on that banner it say's
'DIE'.Check it out

See funny rite??,Nehh i don't think so...Ok guys i think i'd better off right now..
bye
C'YA guys..

PS:trial exam startsat August..an im proud of it...lol...it suppose to be in 21 July..so they postphoned at August...GREAT SUCCESS

1 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

LOL..iklan terpotong. haha..good luck for trial eh..